Grandstream IP Phone GXV3275
Grandstream IP Phone GXV3275.
An all-in-one communications solution to improve the efficiency and desktop experience of any user. The GXV3275 Video IP Phone for AndroidTM provides a multimedia experience through its cutting-edge functionality and video conferencing abilities. Its multi-platform video conferencing solution and Android functionality offers a single, unified communications solution.
As all Grandstream IP telephones do, the GXP3275 functions as trendy protection encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP3275 helps lots of automatic provisioning options, together with zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM collection IP PBXs, encrypted XML documents, and TR-069, to make mass deployment extraordinarily easy.
Grandstream GXV3275 Specs
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- CMOS camera
- 7 inch (1024×600) capacitive touch screen
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3275 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit
Grandstream GXV3275 Video Review