Samsung Galaxy A72
- Screen: 6.5 inches, Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits
- Colors: Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, Awesome Black, Awesome White
- Camera: 64MP F1.8 + 12MP F2.2 + 5MP F2.4 + 5MP F2.4
- Front Camera: 32MP F2.2
- OS: Android 11; One UI 3.0
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G2.0 GHz, Octa-core
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 50000mAh, Li-Po Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min
Samsung Galaxy A72 in Kenya.
Announced on February 21, Samsung Galaxy A72 is one of the new Galaxy A series, besides the Samsung Galaxy A52 and Samsung Galaxy A32. The Phone is also among the best under the 30k category in Kenya. Galaxy A72 is available in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet. Samsung Galaxy A72 128GB and 6GB price in Kenya is around 46,500 this depends on where you buy the phone.
Galaxy A72 Design and Processor Power
The new Samsung A series phones are packed with more value than ever before, at least when it comes to the processing power. The Galaxy A72 packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset as compared to its predecessor Samsung Galaxy A71. This is a very good processor especially for a Mid Ranger phone under 50K in Kenya.
Another feature that is quite unique to the Galaxy A Series is the Desing. The Phone is as shown in the picture above is slimmer and lighter than the previous series. From the edges to the Camera modules. It is definitely setting standers for a new design. This is the same across Samsung Galaxy A52 And Galaxy A32.
Samsung Galaxy A72 specs at a glance:
- Body: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm, 189g; plastic frame, plastic back, Gorilla Glass 5 front; IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins).
- Display: 6.50″ Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits (peak), 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 399ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver); Adreno 618.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11, One UI 3.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123-degree, 1.12µm; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4; Depth: 5 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; gyro-EIS; Front camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min
Video Review and Unboxing
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G