Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Screen 6.4 inches, 1440 x 3040 pixels
- Colors Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Prism White, Prism Green, Prism Black, Flamingo Pink, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow
- Camera 12MP + 12MP + 16MP Triple
- Front Camera 10MP + 8MP Dual
- OS Android 9.0 Pie
- CPU 2.7 GHz, Octa-core
- RAM 8GB
- Storage 128GB
- Battery 4100mAh, Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price in Kenya.
Samsung s10 plus, the best android of 2019, is here to stay at least for a while. How much is s10 plus at the moment you may ask? The price in Kenya will cost you about Ksh. 64,000 depending on where you buy it. When released Galaxy S10 was the best android phone at the time, in 2019. The phone is the feature-rich version of the Samsung S10.
Build and Design.
Except for Computational power and Camera features, the phone’s look and feel are still premium by today’s standard. In fact, most still say it is still one of Samsung’s best S series designs.
The S10 Plus and Galaxy S10 have the same build, both are made of gorilla glass 6 at the back and front. The curved surface gives the phone a great look and feels comfortable in the hands. This phone is not just about the look, it feels steady in the hands and has IP68 for water and dust protection. Up to 1.5 m for 30min.
Samsung s10 plus comes with a 6.4 Dynamic AMOLED, 440 x 3040-pixel resolution with support for HDR+. a glass-and-metal construction, and a fingerprint reader built inside the display. It is bigger than other S10 series so you get a larger, 6.4-inch OLED screen and 4100mAh battery.
Platform and Performance.
Under the hood, you get a powerful Snapdragon 855 processor chipset. At the time of its launch, this processor was a flagship-level, but now even some lower mid-rangers have a more powerful chipset. Though it will perform most of your tasks without any performance issues.
In the Kenyan market, you will get variations of Samsung s10 plus with up to 256GB built-in storage and 8GB Ram, though there are higher specs than this. The camera system consists of a 12MP main, 12MP camera with dual aperture, with a 2x zoom telephoto camera, and a super wide-angle cam for epic shots. On the front, the curved display stretches from one edge to another, interrupted only by an oval cutout for the 10MP dual front-facing camera with autofocus and 4K video recording.
4 Reasons Why Buy Samsung S10 Plus in 2021?
You might wonder if Samsung Galaxy S10+ is still worth buying in 2021 and beyond. First, you won’t get a brand new S10 Plus in the market in 2021 but a factory refurb one. To answer you, yes, and here are the reasons why:
- Latest Software update. You can update your Samsung S10+ to the latest One UI 3 software, so you aren’t being left behind in terms of the latest software features.
- Stellar Performance. The Snapdragon 855 processor and 8GB of RAM are more than capable of anything you’ll need to do.
- The Design and Experience. Galaxy S10 series and s9 series were the pioneer phone models with modern features i.e Curved screen, wireless charging. The display and hardware design still feels modern on the S10+ even though they aren’t the absolute latest and greatest Samsung has to offer in 2021.
- Overall Good Camera Performance, though not the best by today’s standards. The Galaxy S10 just isn’t very capable in low-light scenes, and its telephoto camera is nowhere near as capable as the S21’s. The ultra-wide and front-facing cameras are more comparable, but still off the pace of the latest devices. Altogether you’re still going to get good camera performance, but it just isn’t going to feel like a bleeding-edge device in that respect.
- Depending on the state of the phone’s battery life, it should hold up to tasks except for the most intensive tasks like long hours of gaming. Though compared to today’s standards, it is small.
Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications and Features.
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Features||Feature Specifications|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price in Kenya||Ksh.64,000,000 for 8GB 128GB.|
|Body||Dimensions: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Weight: 175 g
Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
Others: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Display||Type: Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10+
Size: 6.4 inches, 103.8 cm2 (~88.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~522 ppi density)
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
|Platform||OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0
Chipset: Exynos 9820 (8 nm) – EMEA/LATAM
Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
|Memory||Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
|Main Camera||Modules: 12MP(wide) + 16MP (Ultrawide + 12MP (macro + Depth)
Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama.
Video: 4K@60fps (no EIS), 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS.
|Selfie Camera||Modules: 12MP(wide) + 12MP Depth-sensor
Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps.
|Battery||Type: Li-Ion 4100 mAh, non-removable.
Charging: Fast charging 15W, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Others||Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2.|
Visit the product’s Samsung main page for In-depth s10 plus specs and features
You can check out other Samsung Phones in Kenya.
12MP + 12MP + 16MP
10MP + 8MP
Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VolTE, 5.0 Wi-Fi
Prism Black, Prism Blue, Prism Green, Prism Pink